dat practical armor
I love every aspect of this.
NO you guys don’t understand, the entire book is like this. They tried to cram in all sorts of representation of different races and the art is gorgeous and it’s GREAT! The picture for a spellcaster is a female human who is wearing BAGGY, NON-SEXUALIZED CLOTHING AND NO MAKEUP because she’s in a dungeon, she doesn’t have time to do her hair cmon.
Some Animal Crossing New Leaf patterns from a Japanese magazine I picked up a couple weeks ago. Perfect for customizing furniture!
alright so ive seen this compilation post, uploaded by batmanisagatewaydrug around a million fucking times and i’m reuploading it instead of giving it more notes because it’s already at like 220k or something ridiculous like that and i’d just like to say
- theroguefeminist isnt exactly known for phrasing things well & is not always well liked among sj people. what i think they were trying to say is that it’s important to recognize valid parts of people’s identities, as the original post seemed to endorse the “I don’t see you as (x)” sort of mentality
- i call bullshit on the messages. OP just wanted notes at the expense of feminism
- thebitterfrenchcanadian’s faq confirms that this is a joke and you are all gullible
- wolfstirfry’s sidebar says ‘that post was a joke’ on it
- it’s not anyone’s responsibility to educate people who are hurting them, and the commenter was making the point that OP was unlikely to have experienced that
- troll anon. see use of vuv and incorrect understanding of cultural appropriation
- emeralddragoness has deleted but honestly i think this boils down to what a person is comfortable with themselves and OP was rlly rude in response
- troll anon again
- the way this is full of buzzwords and the cutesy emote at the end makes me think its a troll post although dating, as it doesnt exist in nature, is technically a social construct (not that that’s a bad thing)
- this was posted by a literal neo-nazi white supremacist, formerly known as sophia-kaminski. she’s literally the furthest thing from social justice you can get. also, a note to the commenter, race is not just skin color
conclusion: tumblr is gullible as hell and will take any excuse to hate minorities who are sticking up for themselves
I hate when people say money doesn’t buy you happiness. it does. it buys you financial stability, a nice house, nice cars, nice vacations and trips, healthier food, a better education, etc. like wearing burberry while driving around in an audi would probably make me pretty happy too. but it’s just that rich people often take their comfortable lives for granted and end up being spoiled and ungrateful for what they have
Give your cat the F L O A T I N G J U D G E M E N T B O X to allow them to stare at your half finished work from afar
Ugh. So done with reddit. So many awful people telling a girl her boyfriend was right to break up with her after learning she had 10 partners in the past… WTF?