MY DAD FOUND AN APP FOR JAPANESE EMOTES
never stop dad
That’s actually just in the iPhone’s Japanese keyboard, no app needed
THIS IS H A L L O W E E N !
I CAN’T STOP LAUGHING PHARRELL’S NEW VIDEO IS HIM FALLING IN LOVE WITH AN ANIME GIRL
- Steve: ARE YOU READY, AVENGERS??
- Avengers: AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!!
- Clint: I CAN'T HEEEAAAR YOU!
I leave Tumblr for half a day and then find Hong Kong all over my dash.
All I have to say is
- I am very suspicious of people saying “stop a second Tiananmen Square Massacre happening” because wow way to conflate the two and ignore the different factors in each. Not to mention people love holding up the Tiananmen Square Protests as a “students’ fight for democracy against communism” and that’s just so overly-simplistic? And then they use this as a reason to “help fight democracy by getting the US gov involved” and it’s like NOOOOOO do you understand what you’re doing, you’re just making things worse STOP STOP ABORT
- On that note, don’t sign the whitehouse petition. Again, no US intervention wanted nope.
- PLEASE don’t compare this to Ferguson. Repeat- don’t compare this to Ferguson. Ferguson has a different situation that is centered around anti-blackness and black genocide in the US, for gods sake don’t compare it to what’s happening in Hong Kong
- What’s happening in Hong Kong is serious, no doubt about that, and yes we should support the protestors there. But NOT in a way that misrepresents the issue and helps foster US imperialism.
this is from a real diary by a 13-year-old girl in 1870. teenage girls are awesome and they’ve always been that way.
I was literally just thinking of this post this morning.